Friday, February 6, 2009

Journal

I believe what means to be a good person is when someone will willingly do anything for someone else out of good will and not expect anything in return. People don't have to be nice or generous, they could just live out their life normally and not care about anything, and no one else would really care, but who wants to live like that? I n my life I found that when I wasn't just living for myself, but also to help others, make other people feel good about who they are, even if I got nothing back, I feel better, I get real joy from that. But when I'm felling down and don't care about other people think and just keep to myself it tends to send people away they don't want to be around me I BECOME THE MOST DESPICABLE PIECE OF GARBAGE THAT EVER WALKED THE FACE OF THIS EARTH IN MY ABYSMAL MISERY. whoa sorry got carried away, but anyways being kind is also good for yon health because it keeps ye ole blood pressure down and helps you live longer. And also when I think about Catcher in the Rye I think how much diffrent his life would be different if people really where "good people" and not just phonies like he calls people who pretend to act different than they are.
In short I think that to be a good person you have to "live as a good person".

signing out Nate Abbott.

No comments:

Post a Comment